Here at one901, we love to get out and about in the City. As usual, we will be out and here's a list of some things to do this weekend.
Friday Dec 11th
- The Grizzlies will the hosting a Star Wars Night at FedEx Forum!! There's a cool giveaway for a Tony Allen Jedi robe! I don't know if there's anything cooler than a Jedi Tony Allen! Tip off is at 7pm.
- There will be a HoHoHo Burlesque Show and Silent Auction at HiTone benefiting the lovely ladies of the Memphis Roller. All proceeds from show and auction go to support the Memphis Roller Derby. Show starts at 9pm. Click Link for more info
Saturday Dec 12th
- Take the family out to see the Germantown Christmas Parade!! Starts at 2pm!
- Memphis Botanic Garden is having Snowy Nights in the children's garden. Starts at 5:30. For tickets and more info go to http://memphisbotanicgarden.com/snowynights
- Time Warp: A Disturbed Christmas Double Feature. Come out to Malco Studio on the Square for a double feature of Bad Santa(unedited and uncensored) and Santa's Slay! Movie starts at 10pm with a twisted intermission!
Sunday Dec 13th
- Come out to HiTone for Memphis' first ever Grilled Cheese Festival! This one has me totally excited! One of the most deliciously simple things on Earth! Proceeds go to benefit Alive Memphis Rescue. There will be samples and the crowd gets to vote for fan favorite!! Head over to https://www.facebook.com/events/163338540680474/ for more details. 12-6pm
- Love Poetry? Head over to Height Lounge for Word War! It's a slam poetry style competition with 2 winners that the audience gets to decide! Show starts at 7pm. Hit the Things to Do tab on this site for more info and location!
- The Best Damn Nerd Show! Ok here's another one that has my interest. Held at Rockhouse Live Midtown. Head over to https://www.facebook.com/events/909479509100307/ for details.
So get out there and do something new and exciting this weekend! Let us know if you have an event or how your experience was at any event you attended!!